E-M:/ Back in Court on Jan. 23

Nestle wants a DO-OVER in court.  Nestle is trying to retry the same case from the beginning.. Let's show our support by filling the court room on January 23. It makes a difference when we have our supporters in the court room showing that we still all care very much about OUR water.

A hearing will be held before Judge Susan Grant in the District Court, Big Rapids, MI on January 23, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. on  motions and briefs for pretrial rulings on legal issues related to modifying withdrawal pumping rates. . MCWC's and Nestle's oral arguments of the issues are to be decided at the hearing to be held on March 23-27, 2009, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Nestle is asking to retry scientific proofs based on its expert's test. MCWC is asking the court to look at the narrower issues of reduced pumping given the ongoing environmental damage.

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.