E-M:/ The Environment Report for 01.22.09

Enviro-Mich message from Jessi Marie Ziegler <jessimaz@umich.edu>

The Environment Report is now coming to you daily!

Each day, we'll be sending our 4 minute daily report,

as well as our two featured news stories.

TODAY'S DAILY REPORT:

TRADING GREENHOUSE GASES

http://environmentreport.org/show.php?showID=80

TODAY'S NEWS FEATURE:

INTERVIEW: MAKING GREENHOUSE GASES A COMMODITY

http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4318

TODAY'S NEWS SPOT:

BUGS GETTING CONFUSED BY ASPHALT

http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4312

Please check your local station for air times. You can also

hear and read these stories on the Environment Report Web

Site at http://environmentreport.org.

For tech-savvy listeners, this report can be downloaded

to your iPod automatically each day! See the RSS feed on

our homepage for details.

No iPod? You can also download the Environment Report as

an .mp3 file.

The service originates from Michigan Radio at the University

of Michigan in Ann Arbor. For more information or questions

about The Environment Report, please contact Lester Graham at

(618) 704-9052 or Mark Brush at (734) 764-9210.