E-M:/ The Environment Report for 01.27.09

Enviro-Mich message from "Mark Brush" <mbrush@umich.edu>

The Environment Report is now coming to you daily!
Each day, we'll be sending our 4 minute daily report,
as well as our two featured news stories.

TODAY'S DAILY REPORT:

FUEL RULES & RECYCLING CELL PHONES
http://environmentreport.org/show.php?showID=83

TODAY'S NEWS FEATURE:
A NEW LIFE FOR OLD PHONES
http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4322

TODAY'S NEWS SPOT:
AN END TO GAS GUZZLING?
http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4323

Please check your local station for air times. You can also
hear and read these stories on the Environment Report Web
Site at http://environmentreport.org.

For tech-savvy listeners, this report can be downloaded
to your iPod automatically each day! See the RSS feed on
our homepage for details.

No iPod? You can also download the Environment Report as
an .mp3 file.

The service originates from Michigan Radio at the University
of Michigan in Ann Arbor.  For more information or questions
about The Environment Report, please contact Lester Graham at
(618) 704-9052 or Mark Brush at (734) 764-9210.