E-M:/ The Environment Report for 02.04.09

Enviro-Mich message from "Mark Brush" <mbrush@umich.edu>

We're excited to report that reporter Tamara Keith has joined our team!
Tamara will be reporting for us from Washington D.C.

TODAY'S DAILY REPORT:
OLD POWER GRID & PART 1 OF OUR SERIES ON MOUNTAINTOP MINING
http://environmentreport.org/show.php?showID=89

TODAY'S NEWS FEATURE:
PART 1 OF OUR SERIES ON MOUNTAINTOP MINING
http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4336

TODAY'S NEWS SPOT:
ICE STORM REVEALS DATED POWER GRID
http://environmentreport.org/story.php?story_id=4335

Please check your local station for air times. You can also
hear and read these stories on The Environment Report web
site at http://environmentreport.org.

For tech-savvy listeners, this report can be downloaded
to your iPod automatically each day! See the RSS feed on
our homepage for details.

No iPod? You can also download The Environment Report as
an .mp3 file.

The service originates from Michigan Radio at the University
of Michigan in Ann Arbor.  For more information or questions
about The Environment Report, please contact Lester Graham
or Mark Brush at (734) 764-9210.