E-M:/ Green Drinks--Thursday @ The Winchester

Title: GreenDrinks
Green Drinks @ The Winchester!

The Winchester is located at

648 Wealthy St. SE (click for map)

Thursday February 19

5:00 - 7:00p

Join other sustainability enthusiasts for casual networking and drinks and organizers  The Image Shoppe, WMEAC, and USGBC West Michigan Chapter.

Feel free to use the "forward-to-a-friend" link above to pass this onto your network and spread the word.  Please do not respond to this e-mail.  If you have questions, please contact WMEAC @ 451-3051 or info@wmeac.org

Please go to greendrinksgr.org for monthly meeting information if you miss the e-mail, and tell your friends to sign up for our monthly e-mail on the site.

You received this message because you registered to receive e-mail messages or are a current customer of GreenDrinks. At GreenDrinks, we value your privacy. If you would like to be removed from GreenDrinks emails like this, please unsubscribe here.Unsubscribe