Re: E-M:/ RE: / Important news: Beavers and Dow

Two summers ago I found a roadkill beaver dow the road from my house in Superior Twp (near the Frod Rd exit off M14)--surprised the heck out of me.  Here's a link to the info & pictures that I took:

Faye Stoner, our country naturalist, said that it was a "bank" beaver, as opposed to a "pond" beaver.

Susan Falcone
Ann Arbor, Superior Twp