E-M:/ AWMA-West Michigan Conference March 18

content from the Air and Waste Management Association:

==========================

From: "Ellie Nelson" <emcawma@comcast.net>
To: "Ellie Nelson" <EMCAWMA@comcast.net>
Subject: WM-AWMA SPRING CONFERENCE

SUSTAINING THROUGH SUSTAINABILITY

(Making green by being green)

WM-A&WMA Spring Conference

Wednesday, March 18

Frederik Meijer Gardens

Please find the complete Spring Conference brochure attached to this
message.  You may also visit our website at
<http://www.wmawma.org/pdf/0309broc.pdf>http://www.wmawma.org/pdf/0309broc.pdf
<http://www.wmawma.org/pdf/0309broc.pdf>  to obtain a copy of the brochure.

There is a rate incentive for early registration, so be sure to register
prior to March 13.  To register and pay using PayPal, visit
<http://www.wmawma.org/conf.htm>http://www.wmawma.org/conf.htm <http://www.wmawma.org/conf.htm>  (in the box
located below "Company name?" please also indicate the name(s) of the
individual(s) that will be attending) or send your registration form with
payment to Jill Kamp, 322 Clements Mill Ct. SE, Ada, MI 49301.

Contact Jill, <mailto:jkwmawma@comcast.net>jkwmawma@comcast.net <mailto:jkwmawma@comcast.net> , with any
questions.

We look forward to seeing you at the Spring Conference!

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com