E-M:/ An Interesting Essay

Here the Editor in Chief of  the American Chemistry
Society publication Chemical & Engineering News
makes a powerful statement about the future and
sustainability and limits:

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/editor/87/8706editor.html

I find his statement remarkable made for who he is,
what he is saying and its connection to a non-materialistic
lifestyle.

Here in Michigan we're just beginning to address some
of these sustainability issues.  We have tremendous issues of
sustainable development, appropriate technology, natural resources
management, outside pressure on resources, and maintenance of
both government, private-sector and citizen leadership structure to
maintain and manage Michigan natural resources.

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com