Re: E-M:/ New property rights group-Midland

The Mackinac Center for Public Policy has a web site entitled the Education Report to influence teachers and young minds. They also sponsor debate workshops and scholarships for high school students. The latest topic was Alternative energy subsidies: Yes or no?  (Wonder if the debate was biased?).

475 students took part in the workshops, held in Livonia, Adrian, Grand Rapids and Traverse City. Students were also invited to participate in an essay contest on this topic for one of four $1,000 college scholarships.

 Note the article  Schools Should Stick to Basics and Resist Green Fad  by Russ Harding which states
educators should drop environmental courses because they are not based on science, but political, philosophical, environmental indoctrination. http://www.educationreport.org/pubs/mer/