E-M:/ "Clean Coal": The Coen brothers' newest release

Title: This Is Reality

As this oxymoron continues to be used in Michigan, please check out the newest release from the Coen brothers at “This Is Reality.org”

Anne Woiwode, State Director

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter

(517) 484-2372

Dear Reality Member,

When it comes to making cutting edge films like "Fargo," "No Country for Old Men," and "The Big Lebowski," Joel and Ethan Coen are the real deal.

Now, they've got one more title on that impressive list.

"Air Freshener" is directed by the Coen brothers, and we're proud to say it's Reality's latest ad -- calling out the coal industry's ridiculous claims that coal is clean as only the Coen brothers can. Watch it now:

http://action.ThisIsReality.org/airfreshener

A lot has happened since we launched the Reality Campaign to call out the coal industry for their dirty lies. The devastating coal ash spill in Tennessee last December was a painful reminder that using "clean" to describe coal doesn't make it true. And last week, the Environmental Protection Agency's decision to reconsider carbon dioxide regulation was a tremendous wake-up call to the coal industry.

Brian Hardwick

Reality Coalition

P.S. After you watch the video, check out the Reality blog, the newest addition to ThisIsReality.org.