E-M:/ Friends Middle Grand River: meet Monday March 9 6pm Gone Wired

Hello Friends of the Middle Grand River,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday March 9 at 6pm at Gone Wired on Michigan Avenue in Lansing.  You’ll find directions at their website here:  http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/    (I apologize if you’re receiving this more than once.)

Mark Stephens, Project FISH coordinator at MSU, will join us to talk about the GRAND Learning Network, and how we might work together to educate students about the Grand River and the watershed.  See http://www.projectfish.org/ and http://www.grandlearningnetwork.org/ for more information.

·        GRAND Learning Network

·        Lansing’s 150 Birthday – what do we want to do?

·        Adopt a River – how did it go?  How can we help this spring?

·        Expedition 2010 – what a way to highlight the Grand River!

·        Snapshot of the Grand River Day, monitoring from headwaters to Lake Michigan

·        What else?

Feel free to RSVP, or just be there!  Remember that Gone Wired serves dinner, snacks and beverages.

Thanks!

~Rita Jack

><><><><><>><><><><>

Rita Jack

Clean Water Program Director

Water Sentinels Project

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter

109 E. Grand River Ave.

Lansing, Michigan  48906

tel:  517-484-2372 x12

www.michigan.sierraclub.org

www.sierraclub.org/watersentinels

Know your watershed!

Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.