Re: E-M:/ Obama putting Bush species rule on hold

Does anyone know what the review that the Interior/Commerce Departments will now do entails?  I wonder if it is pro forma merely to allow the departments to complete what Bush ordered, or if it still suggests that the process may actually need to be changed?  Of course no one wants to see the ESA protections weakened ...
Anna