E-M:/ Climate Denial Crock of the Week - I Love the 70s!!!!

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne Woiwode" <Anne.Woiwode@sierraclub.org>

The Climate Denial Crock of the Week series by Peter Sinclair of Midland is
one of the best sources of information about the myths those who want to
build coal plants and fight controls of greenhouse gases like to have
floating out there to try to confuse and mislead decisionmakers and the
public about what is happening to our world.

Anne Woiwode, State Director
Sierra Club Michigan Chapter
(517) 484-2372

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nTw0KneNLg

Everyone has a favorite decade, and for Climate deniers, that decade has
got to be, the 70s.
Yes, the decade of disco, kung fu, and watergate

 Because in the 70's, Deniers will tell you, All climate scientists
believed an ice age was coming.  Those crazy climate scientists!  Why
can't they make up their minds?

But is that really true?
Maybe a little historical perspective is in order.