E-M:/ Renewable Energy Conference

There are only 2 weeks left to register!  Check out the agenda online.

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute’s 7th Annual Renewable Energy Conference

Saturday, March 21, 2009

9am-4pm

Energy issues are a critical concern facing both our environment and economy.  To help homeowners, students, and other members of the public understand the issues surrounding energy consumption in Michigan, Pierce Cedar Creek Institute will be presenting its 7th annual Renewable Energy Conference.   A diversity of speakers and topics will be featured at the conference, highlighting ways to saving energy and reducing the environmental impact of the energy we use.  The break-out sessions will highlight green building practices, renewable energy for homes and businesses, and career opportunities in renewable energy.   A display area will allow participants to interact directly with vendors and non-profit organizations.  The conference is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge of renewable energy and meet other likeminded individuals.

·        Cost for the all day conference is $40 for non-members, $35 for members of Pierce Cedar Creek Institute.  Students are $15 with a student ID card.  Registration includes lunch and other refreshments.

·         Renewable Energy Conference Website

·         Information for businesses or non-profits that are interested in a booth

Hope to see you there!

Matthew Dykstra

Education Director

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute