E-M:/ RE: / Purdue Univ. Teaches Indiana Companies to Save Energy

Title: Message
For thirty years, we have been teaching Energy Efficiency at Oakland Community College in the AET 2400 Energy Management course. The students conduct residential and commercial level energy audits. It is part of our Renewable Energies and Sustainable Living certificate and our Environmental Systems Technology degree.  See www.oaklandcc.edu for more information.  Students range from interested community member to engineers.  No background is required.

Debra Rowe, Ph.D.
President
U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
www.uspartnership.org
Facilitator
Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
www.aashe.org/dans
Co-Coordinator
Higher Education Associations Sustainability  Consortium
www.heasc.net
Senior Advisor
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org
Senior Fellow
Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
www.ulsf.org
Professor
Sustainable Energies and Behavioral Sciences
www.oaklandcc.edu/EST