E-M:/ communicating sustainability through media to the public

Title: Message
Have you had success with getting your sustainablity stories out into the media to help educate the public?  The Higher Education Sustainabilty Consortium, the Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainbility and the U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development are collaborating to collect examples of successful strategies to increase media  coverage of higher education sustainability efforts . Please send a summary of your successful strategy to Janna Cohen-Rosenthal at jannacr@brandeis.edu .  We will share these once we have collected them.

Debra Rowe, Ph.D.
President
U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
www.uspartnership.org
Facilitator
Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
www.aashe.org/dans
Co-Coordinator
Higher Education Associations Sustainability  Consortium
www.heasc.net
Senior Advisor
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org
Senior Fellow
Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
www.ulsf.org
Professor
Sustainable Energies and Behavioral Sciences
www.oaklandcc.edu/EST