E-M:/ FW: NYTimes.com: Our Pigs, Our Food, Our Health

Title: E-Mail This

Here is another good reason to restrict, or at least to well control, large industrial farms for animals like pigs.  It isn’t just the animals that spread disease between themselves – it would appear that they can spread diseases to the human population as well.

Perry Godwin,

Treasurer, LCC People for Positive Social Change,

Head Physics Lab Technician, Science Department,

Lansing Community College

Email: godwip@lcc.edu

Tel: (517) 483-9653

Cell: (517) 927-2155