From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Dave Dempsey
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 7:54 AM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Free Press: keep wetlands protection in Michigan hands

Michigan cannot abandon its wetlands after three decades of fighting to protect them. The stakes are too high, not just because of the vital services that wetlands provide, but also because Michigan will be ceding any claim to leadership in the Great Lakes.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090316/OPINION01/903160314/1069/OPINION/Keep+wetlands+protection+in+Michigan+hands

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.