E-M:/ FW: Global Warming Opposition: By the Numbers

Title: Message

Good time to take action. See below

Debra Rowe, Ph.D.
President
U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
www.uspartnership.org
Facilitator
Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
www.aashe.org/dans
Co-Coordinator
Higher Education Associations Sustainability  Consortium
www.heasc.net
Senior Advisor
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org
Senior Fellow
Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
www.ulsf.org
Professor
Sustainable Energies and Behavioral Sciences
www.oaklandcc.edu/EST