[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Reminder : GLNPO Preproposals are due January 15, 1997
- Subject: Reminder : GLNPO Preproposals are due January 15, 1997
- From: MICHAEL RUSS <RUSS.MICHAEL@epamail.epa.gov>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 10:41:44 -0600
The following message contains the correct URL for
GLNPO's Funding Guidance. Thank you to those who
alerted me to the mistake.
REMINDER: EPA#s Great Lakes National Program Office
(GLNPO) is requesting States and Tribes, Universities and
other non-governmental organizations, and others to submit
3-page preproposals under its FY97 Great Lakes Priorities
and Funding Guidance (PFG). The deadline for submission
of Preproposals is January 15, 1997.
Under the PFG, GLNPO requests Preproposals for a total of
up to $3.7 million in funding targeted to:
- Contaminated Sediments ($800 thousand)
- Pollution Prevention ($700 thousand)
- Assessment/Indicators ($200 thousand)
- Habitat Protection and Restoration ($1.5 million)
- Exotic Species ($300 thousand)
- Information Management ($200 thousand)
Funding targets are subject to change for various reasons,
including Congressional and Agency action.
DOCUMENT AVAILABILITY: Copies of the PFG are
available by calling Larry Brail at 312-886-7474. The PFG is
also available on the Internet:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: EPA Great
Lakes National Program Office, 77 West Jackson Blvd.,
G-9J, Chicago, IL 60604 Attention: Michael Russ (phone:
312-886-4013; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).