On "Lloyd's List" Assignment

I am a New Jersey-based journalist on assignment with "Lloyd's List," the
shipping newspaper published from England.

My editors and I would like to develop coverage on shipping, trade and
related issues in America's Great Lakes.  While the main focus of such
intended coverage will be news-based (i.e. resulting from actual developments
and/or facts from the Great Lakes), we would also be interested in "feature"
oriented coverage, pertaining to social or community issues, or other
initiatives or individuals from the Lakes.

I have subscribed to the glin-announce mailing list in order to have a
regular source of information.  If, however, any of you believe a certain
topic or idea may be relevant and of interest to "Lloyd's List," I would
appreciate hearing from you.  My whereabouts are as follows:

Rajesh Joshi
CN Communications
205 W. Milton Avenue
Rahway,  NJ 07065
Phone (908) 382-1066, ext. 228
Fax (908) 382-1879
E-mail RJRNK@aol.com

I am available on the phone during business hours on most working days.

I thank you for your interest and help, and look forward to being a part of
the glin community.

Sincerely,
Rajesh Joshi