Ont.Env.Grps.--Internet Training Workshops

Dear friends in Ontario,

Ontario Environmental groups are invited to apply for participation in the
Great Lake Networking Project.  We are targeting specific environmental groups
throughout the Great Lakes Basin portion of Ontario who work in the basin on
water quality issues either directly or indirectly.  Applicants with other
issue and activist areas of concern will considered on a space availability
basis.

As part of our introductory training phase there will be four FREE
introductory workshops for accepted applicants in the following locations
and dates (9am to 5pm):

Lakehead University, Thunder Bay,       Wed. April 9th
Sault College, Sault Ste. Marie,        Fri. April 11th
University of Waterloo, Waterloo,       Tues. April 15th
University of Toronto, Toronto,         Thurs. April 17th

Please mark your calendars, inform other groups in your area and identify
staff or volunteers who may be suitable to attend.  Let me know if you need
a copy of the application sent by fax, snail-mail or email (warning, it does
not email well), or if you have any questions or comments.

This project is possible due to a grant from the Joyce Foundation and
co-sponsorships of the following organizations:  Great Lakes United,
National Wildlife Federation, Lake Superior Binational Forum, Lake Superior
Aliiance, Division of the Environment at the University of Toronto, EcoNet, the
Web Networks, Heritage Resource Centre, and Sault College.

Cheers,
Clark Forden

Clark E. Forden, Project Manager
Great Lakes Networking Project of the Environmental Support Center
4420 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 2, Washington DC 20008 USA
+1(202)966-9834, Fax +1(202)966-4398
Email glnp@envsc.org    Web www.envsc.org

"Electronic technology itself is not good or bad.  It is how we use it.  So
let's make good use of it as a tool for positive and progressive benefit to
all living beings."