[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
North American geography project on the Web
- Subject: North American geography project on the Web
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Cathy Demoll)
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 97 14:33:09 0000
- Organization: TBT International
Greetings - OnlineClass <http://www.usinternet.com/onlineclass> is
producing a new interactive program for grades 4-12 called
"The North American Quilt: A Living Geography Project," in which the
participating schools will research weekly geography topics as a group,
and post information about their local communities on a "virtual quilt"
on the Web. We will be looking at the Great Lakes in particular during
the course of the program and as the producer, I would welcome input on
any of the following:
- Web site recommendations for reference
- suggestions of expert guests who might answer student questions by
- additional resource suggestions (books, videos, etc.)
- feedback on the general program as outlined on our Web page.
- suggestions on how to spread the word about this program.
I can be reached at <email@example.com>
Thank you, Cathy de Moll