North American geography project on the Web

Greetings - OnlineClass <http://www.usinternet.com/onlineclass> is
producing a new interactive program for grades 4-12 called
"The North American Quilt: A Living Geography Project," in which the
participating schools will research weekly geography topics as a group,
and post information about their local communities on a "virtual quilt"
on the Web. We will be looking at the Great Lakes in particular during
the course of the program and as the producer, I would welcome input on
any of the following:

- Web site recommendations for reference
- suggestions of expert guests who might answer student questions by
email
- additional resource suggestions (books, videos, etc.)
- feedback on the general program as outlined on our Web page.
- suggestions on how to spread the word about this program.

I can be reached at <cdemoll@onlineclass.com>
Thank you, Cathy de Moll