Great Lakes Protection Fund Call for Preproposals

For your information-

The Great Lakes Protection Fund announces its second general call for preproposals of 1997. Preproposals for this call must be received in the Fund's office by 5:00 p.m. Central Time, June 30, 1997.

The formal announcements were mailed over the last week.  The same information is available on the Fund's updated web site at:

http://www.great-lakes.net/partners/glpf/precall.htm

Our updated homepage can be found at:

http://www.great-lakes.net/partners/glpf/index.htm

Many thanks go to the Great Lakes Commission/GLIN staff for their support!

I encourage not only your comments on our web site, but to submit creative, results-oriented projects for our June deadline.

David Rankin
Program Director
Great Lakes Protection Fund

312 201-5027