Re: Office of the Great Lakes Activity Report: May, 1997

The URL below is incorrect.  It should be:

http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ogl

at least this seems to work.

Bill

At 3:31 PM -0000 5/19/97, waszakm@deq.state.mi.us wrote:
>Friends of the Great Lakes:
>The May, 1997, electronic edition of the Office of the
>Great Lakes Activity Report is now on our Internet site
>at:
>
>http://www.state.mi.us/ogl
>
>Topics covered in this report include the U.S.-Canada
>agreement to eliminate toxics in the Great Lakes; the
>Manistique and Waukegan Harbor PCB cleanups; lamprey
>control efforts; and others. Please visit our site to
>find out about what is being done to protect and
>preserve the environment of the Great Lakes Basin.

| William L. Richardson, P.E.                  |
| USEPA/ORD/NHEERL/MED-D/LLRS                  |
| 9311 Groh Rd., Grosse Ile, MI  48138         |
| (313)692-7611(Voice)    (313)692-7603(FAX)   |
| wlr@lloyd.grl.epa.gov (EPA Email)            |
| billr@a2z.net(personal)                      |
Life is like riding a bicycle.  If you don't
stop peddling you won't fall off.
                                 Claude Pepper

         ----  __0
Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.