employment opportunities

To whom it may concern,

My name is Michael McKee and I'm a recent graduate of Miami University.
I am currently in search of employment (part time or full time) in the
field of aquatic ecology and water resources management. I earned a B.A.
in zoology and anthropology at Miami U. and my focus was upon aquatic
ecosystems. I had the opportunity to work as a research assistant in
Michael Vanni's limnology laboratory and conducted my own research on
the filtering impacts of zebra mussels in an aquatic ecosystem.  I plan
to attend graduate school in the near future.  However, I would like to
achieve more research experience in aquatic ecology and water
monitoring.  I have included my current address, phone, and email
address and I would greatly appreciate any information on employment
opportunities.  Thank you.

Michael P. McKee
6571  Masefield St.
Worthington, Ohio  43085