Must See Information !!

Dear Friend,
   Here are a few things you may want to check out:

    Please note that AOL has implemented their preferred mail system.
    To receive information from the following ads, you must turn off
    this censorship. To do this, go to keyword Preferred Mail and
    click the box saying you wish to receive correspondence from
    the blocked sites.

    By requesting this list, you will automatically be removed
    from this list.

    If you are interested, put "DELETE" in the subject line and mail
    to remmee@answerme.com
    (The addresses will then be e-mailed to you and you will be
    immediately removed from our list.)

               SEND YOUR E-MAIL OUT AT up to 250,000 +
                    MESSAGES / HOUR (28.8k modem)

                        Yes, 250,000 + Messages An Hour

	            125,000 / Hour With a 14.4k Modem

	        Over 1,000,000 / Hour with an ISDN Connection

For info on the latest, cutting edge, bulk email technology, send an
email to stealth44@answerme.com

FORGET THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

A Web page only works if you spend a LOT of time promoting it.
Even in a best case situation, you're promoting a commercial,
and that's a hard sell in anybody's book.
Floodgate may well be the BEST marketing
value on the Internet today. For a complete product description
ask for info on Floodgate...

Send an email to flood@answerme.com with FLOOD in the subject line
for complete information

    Would you like to know how to make money with your computer?
    If so, I have a FREE "How To" report that explains in DETAIL
    exactly how you can start your own legitimate business online
    with "POCKET CHANGE"!  This is MUST SEE information!

    If you are interested, put "CANDY" in the subject line and mail
    to mitinfo@answerme.com
    (The "How To Report" will then be e-mailed to you.)

Do you know how to use email? Then you should be
making money hand over fist on the Internet!
Introducing "The Complete Internet Business Starter Kit"!
If you can spare just 5 minutes of your time, I promise
to deliver an opportunity unlike anything you've ever
seen!

    For information on the Complete Internet Business Starter
    Kit send an email to buskit@answerme.com

Thank You and God Bless