Green Thumb Project - Great Lakes/Great Lawns Video & Guidebook

>GREAT LAKES - GREAT LAWNS
>
>A video and guidebook made available through the Green Thumb Project. They
highlight lawn managemement practices as alternatives to using pesticides
and chemical-based fertilizers and are available for $15.00 plus $3.00
shipping and handling.

>The Green Thumb Project is an innovative, educational, pollution
prevention program that demonstrates alternative lawn/turf management
practices. The project works with groundskeepers, homeowners, businesses,
schools and churches. The project seeks to increase awareness of the impact
of pesticides and fertilizers to the Great Lakes ecosystemj. This is a zero
discharge project.

>To order video/guidebook, send a check to below address. For more
information or to receive our free handouts contact: Green Thumb Project,
c/o EAGLE, 394 Lake Ave. South #308, Duluth, MN 55802
>(218) 726-1828 or email at lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us
EAGLE
Environmental Assoc. for Great Lakes Education
Debbie Ortman
Jan Conley