Lake Ontario Lakewide Management Plan (LaMP) Summary on-line

Draft Stage I (Problem Definition) Lake Ontario Lakewide Management Plan

(LaMP)  Executive Summary.
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/lakeont/

The Lake Ontario LaMP will serve as a plan of action to restore and
protect Lake Ontario. It will provide a way to better coordinate the
work of the agencies involved and others working to improve the Lake
Ontario ecosystem.

The Draft Stage I has been produced in partnership by United States
Environmental Protection Agency (Region II), Environment Canada, New
York State Department of Environmental Conservation and Ontario Ministry
of Environment and Energy (the Four Parties).

The Lake Ontario Management Committee (which consists of management-
level representatives from the Four Parties) has authorized the release
of this Draft Stage 1 Lamp for broad-based public review. It will be
revised based on public comment and presented in the fall for adoption
by the Lake Ontario Coordination Committee (consisting of policy-level
representatives from the Four Parties).

--
Pranas Pranckevicius
USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office