job help

I have a former high school student who is a graduate of Norther Illinois
University, very personable, a terrific personality, intelligent and quick
to grasp new concepts, and in need of a position related to the
environment. Can any of you help out here? Evidently there were positions
she learned of at her university which were internships paying didly-squat
(did I spell that right???) :)  but she needs to have a somewhat decent
salary.

Any help you can give me in guiding her along this search will be appreciated.
thanks for your time and energies!
Laine

Laine Gurley-Dilger, Ph.D.
Rolling Meadows H.S.