New on GLIN

NEW ON GLIN IN JULY
http://www.great-lakes.net

************
Taking or thinking of taking a vacation?
Be Sure to Visit GLIN's July SITE OF THE MONTH: GLIN's Tourism site

The Great Lakes region has so many vacation hot spots, we couldn't pick
just one for our monthly feature. So we've completely revamped the GLIN
tourism site to capture the incredible range of vacation opportunities
awaiting you.
If you enjoy outdoor activities check out the bicycling, boating,
camping, fishing, golfing, hiking, hunting and parks links. Or learn
more about the region's history by visiting the historic sites and
battlefields, lighthouses and museums links. If you're looking for local
color and events, check out links to festivals, resorts, tours and
sports. Whatever your inclination, the Great Lakes region can be your
ultimate travel destination!

Please contact Mandy Grewal, mgrewal@glc.org, if you have additional
links for these pages.