Press Release - Announcing new Web Site for the Great Lakes Women's Leadership Network

Press Release:

Check out our new Web site as of 9/1/97:

http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes

Please forward this to other organizations and individuals
through your own email lists.

Find out more about the Great Lakes Women's Leadership Network project:
- see the new list of upcoming fall trainings around the Great Lakes, in
Canada and the United States;
- fill out our questionnaire and be listed in the networks
directory;
- great links to other sites for women and on environmental issues;
- a special section on resources for women in Minnesota;
-find out about EAGLE, the sponsoring organization;
and start networking!

Please let us know what you think!
EAGLE
Environmental Assoc. for Great Lakes Education
394 Lake Ave. South, #308
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 726-1828
email: lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us