State of the Great Lakes 1996 Annual Report

The Office of the Great Lakes has received another shipment of
the State of the Great Lakes 1996 Annual Report.  Because of
unexpected demand, our supply was quickly depleted.  But, thanks
to a second printing, we now have adequate numbers to fill
backorders and new requests.  The report covers such diverse
topics as fisheries management, agriculture in the Great Lakes
basin, ballast water management technology and diversion of
water from the Great Lakes.  It also includes two forum
discussions, one on hormone disrupters, and one on the status
our Great Lakes' forests.  If you did not receive a copy, you maty
do so by sumitting a request in writing to:

Office of the Great Lakes
P.O. Box 30473
Lansing, MI 48909-7973;

Or FAX:  517-335-4053;

Or email:  waszakm@state.mi.us

Please include your name and mailing address in your request.