Int'l Financing For US Products

Obtaining International Financing Just Became Easier....

Regarding: Professional Trade Services Offered.

Dear Importer / Exporter,

We take this opportunity to extend to you an announcement

that will increase foreign sales of USA manufactured  products

and services for most developing countries at a very attractive rate.

As a participant in the Preferred Lending Program, we can provide

you with the fastest turn-around time in the industry, utilizing Florida's,
 (one of the largest exporting states) commercial bank network

With over 20 years in the export financing industry we have

always prided ourselves in "Making The Transaction Happen"

Our export financing programs include,

Directs Sales
Rental Fleet Financing
Floor Planning Financing

Minimum Transaction Size:
$150,000 US Dollars

Rates: 6.5 - 10% (Rates are subject to credit and change)

Rates are provided to you in writing from the successful bidding bank
from our network. All banks are well known US Commercial Banks.

Terms:
Payments made every six months (arrears)

Payment Plan:
3 years $150,000 - $300,000
4 Years $300,000 - $ 500,000
5 Years $500,000 plus (Can also finance C.F.R.)
8 Years for over $10,000,000.

Down Payment: 15%
( Paid upon signing final paperwork with
recognized USA Commercial Bank )

Earned Fees: 5% of invoice amount
(Can also be financed by adding to the invoice amount)

Company Procedures:

Once we receive a full financial package, it will take us a

few days to determine if we feel we can get the transaction

financed. If so, the lending institution will require  $350 USD

(Payable to the Bank) to process with the application. We will

have an official finance proposal from a major US Commercial

Bank for your review within a seven day period. This application

fee is not for our benefit.  Checks are payable to the US  & the

State of Florida Trade Assistance Unit.

Our fee is earned only when the transaction is finished.

When we received the signed finance proposal, it will take

less than 20 days to issue the final approval and final

documents ready for review/signature.

The equipment supplier will  be paid in full and export the product.

The client will begin to make payments six months after receiving.

the equipment or products.

Required Credit Package of Foreign Buyer

1) Three years audited (if available) financial Statements. Including

balance sheet and income statements.

2) Corporate brochures, biographies of officers, short company outline,

years in business, type of   business (narrative).

3) Bank references. Must be on buyer's bank letterhead to include

opening date, year to date average balance, account rating on the

business checking account. Also provide any loan experience.

4) Trade References. Please include a minimum of three business

credit references from financial institutions and/or suppliers of products

purchased on open account for your business.

5) Furnish a short business plan for items being purchased explaining

cash flow benefits from the use of the equipment. (cash flow proforma)

6) Personal financial statement if the buyer is not a corporation.

****Our financing programs are not available for any
purpose other than US manufactured products or services****

Used Equipment Is OK

It is very important that the credit package is submitted in it's entirety.

Parcel packages will not be processed. Please forward the credit

package to the above address.

Always check with us in advance to make sure that the Company

requesting financing resides in a country & a sector that qualifies

for our program.

Please feel free to contact us by phone, fax, or email

Alan Alvarez

South Pointe Financial Corp. (USA)
Tel: 305-870-0710   Fax:305-870-9610

For automatic removal from our emailing list, type
"remove" in the subject box and email it back to us