Re: List-Serve Misuse

I would like to add my voice to that of Nils Halker.  I realize that it is
difficult to control this sort of electronic opportunism, but surely it is
not appropriate for this important forum to be abused in this way.

Tom Darvill

         Thomas J. Darvill, Ph.D.            Associate Professor
         Director, Oswego Newborn and Infant Development Project
       Department of Psychology, 402 Mahar Hall SUNY, Oswego 13126
    VOICE:  (315) 341-3473 (office)              FAX: (315) 341-6274
            (315) 341-5437 (project secretary)        (315) 341-6330
            (315) 341-4013 (psych. dept. secretary)

                        e-mail:  darvill@Oswego.EDU