GLIN-Announce

Dear GLIN Community,

advertising purposes, I want to let you know that GLIN staff at the
Great Lakes Commission also are concerned about this practice. We would
like to maintain this listserv as an open forum to provide timely news
and information to the region, while minimizing irrelevant messages of
any sort. We're looking at options that will best balance these needs,
and plan to present them to the GLIN Advisory Board in early 1998. In
the meantime, we appreciate your patience.

Paula McIntyre
GLIN Staff
Great Lakes Commission