Re: NEW ON GLIN

Mandy Grewal wrote:

> NEW ON GLIN
> http://www.great-lakes.net
>
> Be Sure to Visit GLIN's January SITE OF THE MONTH:
> the Great Lakes Radio Consortium
>
> The GLRC web site provides access to 29 minutes of weekly feature
> stories, news spots and commentaries. Those stories are carried by more
> than 110 public radio stations throughout the Great Lakes region and
> reach a weekly audience approaching 1,000,000 listeners. Each of these
> stories is available in audio format for your listening pleasure from
> the site! In addition to listening to current/past stories you can find
> links to other GLRC stations and Great Lakes environmental sites.
Thank you very much, Mandy.
I've got the list of GLRC stations, including WCPN-FM here in
Cleveland.A small suggestion re the listing of GLRC producers at the
stations. They are listed by name rather than by the call letters of
their stations, which means trying to locate the producer for an
individual local station means clicking on all the names as you go down
the list until you find the one you want. Time consuming,but I will
locate our producer in Cleveland and find the schedule for GLRC
broadcasts.
Biff Cole