MN Governors forum.

Steven Clift, Board Chair, Minnesota E-Democracy

                                     >>--Please Forward-->

Minnesota E-Democracy presents ...

E-Democracy 98 - http://www.e-democracy.org/1998 - Join Us!
Who:  Candidates for Governor:  JoAnne Benson, Dick
      Borrell, Mark Dayton, Mike Freeman, Hubert
      Humphrey III, Ted Mondale, John Marty, Tim Pawlenty,
      Allen Quist, Roy Terwilliger, and Jesse Ventura.
      (Perhaps more will announce and join us?)

What: E-Debate 98 - Six questions from the public with
      candidate responses and rebuttals and a weekly media
      panel. Special citizen-to-citizen interaction
      invitations throughout.

When: February 9 - 20, Responses and rebuttals every other
      weekday. Read and participate on your own time at
      your home, work, school or library.

Where: On the Internet!  Via E-mail and on the Web.

      Join the E-Debate 98 audience on E-MAIL by
      subscribing to the MN-FORUM e-mail list. Send an
      e-mail message to:

             majordomo@mr.net

      Leave the subject line blank.  In the message body
      write:
             subscribe mn-forum

 * Join MN-FORUM right now and encourage others to come
 * along.  You will receive only the moderated events on
 * the "e-debate stage" as well as important announcements
 * about other exciting citizen-to-citizen interaction
 * opportunities.

      Once the E-Debate starts on Monday, February 9, it
      will be fully accessible on the web at:

             http://www.e-democracy.org/1998

      If you plan to be a web-only participant, please
      consider joining Minnesota E-Democracy's one-way
      announcement list (we don't send more than four
      messages a month).  Send a message to:

             majordomo@mr.net

      Leave the subject line blank.  In the message body
      write:
             subscribe mn-democracy

About
the
Host: Minnesota E-Democracy is a non-partisan, non-profit,
      citizen-based project, whose mission is to improve
      participation in democracy in Minnesota through
      the use of information networks.

      Minnesota E-Democracy would like to thank the
      growing list of E-Democracy 98 Partners and
      MRNet in particular for their technical
      assistance with the E-Debate.  Visit the extensive
      list of E-Democracy 98 partners on the web.

>>--Please Forward-->               >>--Please Forward-->

Send this to the friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors
who you think would be interested.  As citizens, this is
our first major opportunity to hear from and learn about
the candidates as well as to openly discuss the issues
of this election and who will lead Minnesota as Governor
into the next century.

E-Democracy 98 - http://www.e-democracy.org/1998 - Join Us!

  Steven Clift - Public Strategies for the Online World
      3454 Fremont Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408 USA
      T: +1.612.824.3747      E: clift@publicus.net

  Democracies Online - http://www.e-democracy.org/do
  Universal E-mail - http://www.markle.org/G96328d.html
  Home Page - http://freenet.msp.mn.us/people/clift

EAGLE
Environmental Assoc. for Great Lakes Education
394 Lake Ave. South, #308
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 726-1828
email: lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us
Debbie Ortman and Jan Conley
Check out our new web sites:
EAGLE: http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/eagle.html
Great Lakes Women's Leadership Network Project:
http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/
Green Thumb Project (pesticide-free lawns):
http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/grthumb.html