Property Inspectors Needed!

EARN EXTRA $$$$ IN YOU AREA AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
BANKS, SAVINGS & LOAN CO'S AND MORTGAGE COMPANIES CONTRACT WITH OUR
COMPANY AND OTHERS TO INSPECT PROPERTIES AND GATHER INFORMATION FOR THEM

THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF INSPECTIONS WE PERFORM AND BELOW I WILL
EXPLAIN BRIEFLY WHAT IS REQUIRED OF EACH.

Drive By Inspection - go to the property address to determine if the
property is occupied or vacant.
Foreclosure Inspection - go to the property and attempt to contact the
occupant to determine who actually lives in the property.
Loan Service Report - go by the property and attempt to contact
borrower/leave message card asking borrower to contact their lender.
Property Damage Inspection - meet with the homeowner to verify that
damage (fire, water, etc. ) has been repaired to their satisfaction.

WE DO NOT COLLECT MONEY NOR ARE WE AGGRESSIVE IN OUR APPROACH.  Where
contact is required , a simple form is followed and if the borrower
answers the questions, we write it down, if not, we write "refused info"
..

There are thousands of people just like you all over the country who
inspect properties for companies like ours. If you are interested in
this service, please E-Mail your name and address, phone number/Fax#,
etc. to me at (inspections@mailcity.com) or fax  your name and address
information to 714-835-9319.
One of our Representatives will call you and discuss payment amounts and
if you are interested we will send you an instructional booklet for you
to get started.
E-MAIL OR FAX ME NOW. WE HAVE NEED IN EVERY AREA OF THE COUNTRY.