New Patented Product Allowing Aluminum Repair. . .

Hi,

There is a fantastic breakthrough in the repairing of metals that may be of real interest to you - but first. . . This mailing is sent conforming to a strict ethical code. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please press reply and type REMOVE
in the subject area and press send.

Alumaloy is a miracle breakthrough allowing for the first time, the on site repair of Aluminum products. Also repair Mag-alloys, Zinc based metal, Pot metal and galvanized steel with a simple welding like application. ONLY REQUIRES NO SPECIAL SKILL. A GRA
NDMA COULD MAKE REPAIRS IN THE FIELD, HERSELF! NO KIDDING!

And our company, Millennium Alloy Technologies has the exclusive license as the master distributor on this patented product.

There is a MAJOR APPLICATION to farm equipment and the repair of irrigation pipes etc.

The following is the specs on our new Alumaloy product #11767.

Here's a partial list of things which can be repaired by this fantastic break through.

PARTIAL LIST OF REPAIRABLES

Boats, Props, Storm doors, Ladders, Gutters, Canoes, Pontoons, Irrigation pipes (all sizes), Tools, Refrigerators, Lawn mowers, antiques, R.V. parts and body, outboard motors, Transmissions, Cylinder heads, oil pans, Radiators, Air conditioning lines, Blo
cks, Intake Manifolds, Motor Cycle cases, Fences, radiators (yes radiators can be repaired easily) siding. . .

Many industrial uses, too many to name.  Use your head!
1000's more uses, you tell us!

Alumaloy is Very Strong

       WARNING!

Repair aluminum, Mag-alloys, Zinc based metal, pot metal, and galvanized steel.

Alumaloy is not compatible with pure Magnesium!  File pieces to be repaired & torch fillings.  If they flare or burn, do not repair!  Repairing pure Magnesium with an open flame torch may result in a fire.

One time special promotional sample prices as follows
Alumaloy 1/16 X 18"       1 LB 	$45.00 USD (no free samples - sorry) Plus Shipping and Handling. Outside the US call or write for shipping details. Because Alumaloy is safe, it can be shipped by air!

Alumaloy is 100% GUARANTEED.  IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON JUST RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION FOR A FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS.

Physical Properties

Tensile strength lbs/sq.in. 		37,800
Compression str lbs/sq. in.		60,000-75,000
Shear strength lbs/sq.in.		34,000
Charpy Impact strength, lbs/sq.in.	4 ft/lbs
Break 1/4 bar
Brinell Hardness			100
Ductility				Good
Melting Point		     728 degrees Fahrenheit
Specific Gravity			6.7
Density lbs/cu.in			0.25
Elongation (in 2")			3%

Distributorships are available in the US and abroad. We do not offer exclusive territories due to differing legal conditions in the US and internationally.

Poland is currently selling the procuct at $200.00 per pound (equiv. US funds).

It takes only a 200 pound order to lock in a distributorship. To learn more about what this takes, just email or call me.

The response to this is amazing. Call or write and get a sample right away - you will be amazed. And, distributorships are going quickly so please call or write immediately if interested.

Poland, Australia and Colombia and are unavailable.

For prices, and more information, please call Kenrick E. Cleveland at 253-476-3199 or email me by replying to this message.

Thanks,

Kenrick E. Cleveland