Honoring Senator John Glenn

********* REMINDER ************

The deadline for submitting a letter of recognition/artwork/photo/etc.
honoring Senator Glenn for his dedication to the Great Lakes region is
Friday, March 6.  The announcement containing the details is provided below.

Please contact me (202/544-5200 or patricia.cicero@nemw.org) if you have
any questions.

Thank you!
Patricia Cicero