Report on the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement

     I'm putting together a brief article on the "United States Great Lakes
     Program Report on the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement" issued by
     EPA's GLNPO in December. I'm trying to get a comment from at least one
     nonprofit organization, state agency, or POTW that is familiar with
     the report.

     If you or any of your staff have read the report, I would appreciate
     any comments you have about it regarding its content, accuracy, or
     value to your organization or the general public. My deadline in March
     13, so please call or e-mail me with comments, including your full
     name, organization, city, and state, as soon as possible. Thank you.

     Tara Hun

     Staff Writer                               p(703) 684-2400 ext. 7552
     Water Environment Federation               f(703) 684-2492
     601 Wythe Street                           e-mail thun@wef.org
     Alexandria, VA  22314                      http://www.wef.org