July 1998 workshops on natural coastal hazards

You expressed an interest in our planned workshops on natural coastal
hazards on the Great Lakes. Attached is the workshop announcement and
present draft agenda for the July 20,21 workshop in Milwaukee and the July
23,24 workshop in Superior, Wisconsin. The workshops are for professionals
with some stake in wise coastal development who want to help avoid or
minimize development in flood and erosion risk areas.

If you can't read the attachments in WORD (.doc) or WordPerfect (.wpd),
then send me your fax number or address and I'll send you a copy that way.
Registration information will be sent to those expressing an interest in
attending. Contact me if you have any questions about these
workshops....Phil Keillor
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Agenda.wpd"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Agenda1.wpd"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\hazwkshp.doc"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Hazwkshp.wpd"