Replace your hair in 42 days!

Thinking about a Hair Loss Transplant?
How about Non-Surgical Transplants?

Only 1 out of 20 people are candidates for Transplant Surgery.
The other 19 still need to find a solution for their hair loss.
We have the answer -- a non-surgical hair transplant.

It only takes 5-6 weeks and 2 appointments.  This is a universal
procedure:

     1)  It works for any hair loss pattern.
     2)  It works for those who use other replacement methods.
     3)  It works for thos who stopped surgery for resons of
          time, money and minimal recovery.

Surgeons use our process as an aesthetic model.

          100% NO-RISK OFFER

For More information just <a href="http://207.93.198.166/mllh/">Click Here</a>

To be Removed, hit reply and type "remove" in the subject

M & A Computer Services, or any subsidiary thereof, accept no
responsibility whatsoever for the content or legality of any
advertisement that appears in any mailing.  It is the advertisers
responsibility to check with Local, State, and Federal laws
pertaining to the product or service they advertise.