Future of Air Deposition Network

Dear Colleagues:

This is to announce the availability for  review of the draft second
implementation plan for the Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network
(IADN).  The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in cooperation with
Environment Canada, the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Energy and
the Canada Center for Inland Waters is reviewing past progress and
activities of the IADN in order to plan for future actions.

U.S.EPA welcomes your comments on the Second Implementation Plan
for the IADN (1998-2004), a zipped Word 6.0 file of 83kb, which can be
downloaded from the internet at
http://airquality.tor.ec.gc.ca/IADN/IADN_Resource.htm.

A technical summary of progress is also available at this site: "Technical
Summary of Progress under IADN (1990-1996)", zipped word 6.0 file of
800 kb.

Please send your comments  to me by April 14, 1998, at one of  the
following addresses:

EPA/GLNPO G-17J
77 W. Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60604

Or
bandemehr.angela@epamail.epa.gov

If you have any questions, I can be reached via phone at (312)
886-6858.

Regards,

Angela Bandemehr
U.S. IADN Program Manager