Update -- Future of Air Deposition Network

Dear Colleauges:

I sent a message on 3/25/98 inviting comments on the Second
Implementation Plan for the Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network
(1998-2004).

Some people have contacted me saying that they are having problems
downloading the Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network Second
Implementation Plan and Technical Summary from the web site specified
in my previous message.

We have now made it easier to view the documents online and print them
out at your printer.  Please visit the web site specified below to access
the IADN documents:

http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/air/iadndocs.html

Please send your comments  to me by April 14, 1998, at one of  the
following addresses:

EPA/GLNPO G-17J
77 W. Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60604

Or
bandemehr.angela@epamail.epa.gov

If you have any questions, I can be reached via phone at (312)
886-6858.

Regards,

Angela Bandemehr
U.S. IADN Program Manager