Erie amphibians

Posted on behalf of Michael Masse <Masse09@aol.com>

---
Hello. My name is Michael S. Masse. I am a Junior Biology (Environmental
Science) major attending Mercyhurst College in Erie Pa.  Dr. Michael
Campbell and I are doing population surveys along the Walnut Creek
Greenway. I would be more than happy to share the information we have
collected with you and others. The project will conclude officially at
the end of this summer, we are going to include a fall, spring and
summer survey. The spring will begin soon but the data for the fall is
all written up if you would like a copy.

Mike Masse