USACE Project

A month or two ago I came across mention of a US Army Corps of Engineers
project to construct an under water barrier reef to protect a breakwall
somewhere in the Great Lakes region.Unfortunately, I didn't print it out
or bookmark the site and haven't been able to find it again.Some
associates and I are working on an idea for using barrier reefs as a
means of easing the rate of shore erosion along Lake Erie and think
information conected to the USACE project may be of value.I'm awaiting
districts.Meanwhile,I'm looking for and would appreciate additional
assistance.
Biff Cole
2023 Morrison Avenue
Lakewood OH 44107