Press Release: Film - EXPOSURE: Environmental Links to Breast Cancer

FILM - FUNDRAISER - A project of the Great Lakes Women's Leadership Network.

EXPOSURE: Environmental Links to Breast Cancer

The film raises awareness of the connections between health and our
environment and outlines personal and political actions we can take to
reduce our risk of breast cancer.  There will be a variety of free
informational handouts available to those attending the event. The film
is narrated by Olivia Newton-John, a breast cancer survivor.

The film will be shown on SATURDAY, MAY 2, 1998, in the third floor
conference room of the DeWitt-Seitz Building, 394 Lake Avenue South,
Duluth, Minnesota.

The schedule for the evening is as follows:

6:30 to 7:00 P.M. - Refreshments
7:00 to 8:00 P.M. - Film
8:00 - Panel discussion: Amy Weidman, Breast Cancer Survivor - Lifestyle
Changes; Louise Curnow, Physician Assistant - Endocrine Disruptors: What
Are They?;  and Jan Conley - Political Implications

ADMISSION: $8.00  per person

Proceeds will be used to place an informational flyer on the environmental
links to breast cancer in the YWCA-Duluth Mother's Day Walk/Run packet.

Reservations may be made by calling 218-726-1828 or e-mail
lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us

For further information, contact: Carol A. Ball at 218-525-2067 or
218-726-1828 or lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us

This is a "fragrance free" event.