ACTION ALERT--Protect Ontario, Canada From "Lands for Life"

Posted on behalf of Tom Herschelman <tombwca@mail.tcbi.com>

---
Dear Fellow Lovers of Wild Places:  There is a huge timber industry
effort underway in Ontario to diminish wild places which will impact
caribou, wolves, lynx, roadless areas.  It will impact our own values
also by reducing wild places to clearcuts.  Please read this alert from
Roger Featherstone (Defenders) and make the calls to the tourist
offices!

Thanks, Tom Herschelman (PS: Anyone not wishing to receive occasional
alerts please let me know).